What are the riscks in using gene therapy are we close to approval of such treatments? The main concern is that gene therapy might create a Frankenstein cell, they would hit different genes rather than the intended goal, so it is great that this did not occur.China appears to be moving fast on such research … Read moreRead More
- Antibodies For In Vivo Research
- How To Stabilize Oral Microbiome Samples
- Isolation and Immunological Detection of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis from HIV and Non-HIV Patients in Benue State, Nigeria.
- A Pilot Study of the Humoral Response Against the AntiSense Protein (ASP) in HIV-1-Infected Patients.
- Burden of tuberculosis and challenges related to screening and diagnosis in Ethiopia.
Learn more about necroptosis, a type of regulated cell death that is at the center of several clinically-relevant disease states.
Take a look at our newest blog post to learn more about the mechanisms behind autophagy, a physiological process vital to maintaining cellular homeostasis:
Take a look at our latest blog post about ferroptosis, a new and biologically-distinct form of programmed cell death:
Antibodies Served With a Side of Phospho-Specificity - Learn about phospho-specific antibodies and the key roles they play in epigenetics, signal transduction, immunology, and more.