What are the riscks in using gene therapy are we close to approval of such treatments? The main concern is that gene therapy might create a Frankenstein cell, they would hit different genes rather than the intended goal, so it is great that this did not occur.China appears to be moving fast on such research … Read moreRead More
- Antibodies For In Vivo Research
- How To Stabilize Oral Microbiome Samples
- Isolation and Immunological Detection of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis from HIV and Non-HIV Patients in Benue State, Nigeria.
- A Pilot Study of the Humoral Response Against the AntiSense Protein (ASP) in HIV-1-Infected Patients.
- Burden of tuberculosis and challenges related to screening and diagnosis in Ethiopia.
Check out our vendor show tomorrow (9/29) at 10am-2pm for an array of custom #antibodies, #proteins, and #peptide services! You can register here: https://tinyurl.com/ABCvendor2020
Happy Monday! Don’t forget to register for our Webinar this upcoming Wednesday (9/30) hosted by Dr. Clarke Gasper!
Tune into our webinar next Wednesday (9/30) to hear Dr. Clarke Gasper speak about Monoclonal Antibody Cancer Therapy! You can register to virtually attend using the link below! 🧬🧫 https://tinyurl.com/clarkegasper
Medical device giant Abbott Laboratories has recently received emergency use authorization from the FDA for its new rapid COVID-19 antigen test. https://tinyurl.com/y49klv8b