- Antibodies For In Vivo Research
- How To Stabilize Oral Microbiome Samples
- Isolation and Immunological Detection of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis from HIV and Non-HIV Patients in Benue State, Nigeria.
- A Pilot Study of the Humoral Response Against the AntiSense Protein (ASP) in HIV-1-Infected Patients.
- Burden of tuberculosis and challenges related to screening and diagnosis in Ethiopia.
Scientists are working on vaccines that could be used as a preventive measure against the disease.
An RNA vaccine candidate for SARS-CoV-2, BNT162b1, is shown to induce a robust immune response in healthy adults aged 18–55 years in an interim report of a phase 1/2 clinical trial published in Nature. https://go.nature.com/2F8lQ2v
Researchers have developed a potential antibody treatment for #YellowFever called TY014. Such development took only seven months. https://hubs.ly/H0tyM340
Have you ever wondered what the workplace would be like after the pandemic? Here are the eight vital job skills that help you succeed.
#jobskills #workskills #pandemic
Chemists find a way to create a synthetic version of a natural #anticancer compound named cepafungin I. And it only takes nine steps to synthesize the compound.