What are the riscks in using gene therapy are we close to approval of such treatments? The main concern is that gene therapy might create a Frankenstein cell, they would hit different genes rather than the intended goal, so it is great that this did not occur.China appears to be moving fast on such research … Read moreRead More
- Antibodies For In Vivo Research
- How To Stabilize Oral Microbiome Samples
- Isolation and Immunological Detection of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis from HIV and Non-HIV Patients in Benue State, Nigeria.
- A Pilot Study of the Humoral Response Against the AntiSense Protein (ASP) in HIV-1-Infected Patients.
- Burden of tuberculosis and challenges related to screening and diagnosis in Ethiopia.
2020 Chemistry Laureates Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer Doudna discovered one of gene technology’s sharpest tools: the CRISPR/Cas9 genetic scissors. Using these, researchers can change the DNA of animals, plants and microorganisms with extremely high precision.
2020 Nobel Prize: Winners Announced for Award in Medicine - This has been an incredibly exciting past few days in the world of scientific research. Learn more about the Nobel Prize winners in medicine.
Congrats to Dr. Alter, Dr. Houghton, and Dr. Rice for being awarded the The 2020 Nobel Peace Prize for Physiology/Medicine for discovering the Hepatitis C virus! https://tinyurl.com/y3gxn3o3 !
Check out our vendor show tomorrow (9/29) at 10am-2pm for an array of custom #antibodies, #proteins, and #peptide services! You can register here: https://tinyurl.com/ABCvendor2020